[Xastir-dev] dbfawk now defaults on - problem

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat May 22 13:36:06 EDT 2004

On Sat, 22 May 2004, Tom Russo wrote:

> I explicitly used --without-festival in my testing, and it seemed to configure
> properly.  At least it said "festival ... no" when it was done.  Is the
> failure in the build?

Yes.

> I didn't try that, I assumed that if it got to the
> end and the options were all the way I'd asked them to be in the final report,
> that it'd all be right.  I'll look again tonight and get it right this time.

Those two libraries (festival/gpsman) are tested in acinclude.m4
instead of in configure.ac, so they need to be handled differently.
The variable that is used in the summary gets set properly, but
there are two other variables each that get set in acinclude.m4,
whether you've selected those libraries to be used or not.  That
causes them to be included in the compile & link no matter what.

The other libraries are good.  I tested each one separately.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer