[Xastir] problem messaging

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Fri Sep 20 01:08:11 EDT 2002

Can I get a sanity check here?

I am trying to send an APRS message to a guy whose close to me, but has
entered a longitude East instead of West.

I can't get Xastir to actually send the message. Transmitting is enabled
on all interfaces. I enter a msg path of WIDE2-2 and send the message,
but nothing ever gets transmitted out of the TNC. nor does anything get
sent to APRS-IS via my two connections to it.

Is this some weird thing I am overlooking maybe? Can anyone else send
msgs with the latest cvs of Xastir.

Thanks,
--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
Apple decided to charge money for my mac.com address so:
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.