SV: [Xastir] Annoucement: Serverbased user changeable filters (fwd)

Roger Bille roger.bille at telia.com
Thu Jan 30 17:19:58 EST 2003

 All,

 This is the original message however it has been updated since. I have
added 4 more filters by users requests. The full destription is located
here:

http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSSrvr/javaprsfilter.htm

 Don't hestitate to contact me if you run into any problem or questions
about the filter.

 Have fun
 73 de sm5nrk/Roger