[Xastir] Terraserver.geo possibilities?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri May 23 14:52:36 EDT 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Kirk Mefford wrote:

> I poked around and found what I needed in the code to switch to topomaps
> and it works great!
>
> Now if one of you programmer types could add the ability to switch between
> the 2 image choices that would be great.

AARRGGG!

We're trying REALLY hard to get to "stable".  Can it wait another
week?

We're cleaning up docs hard-coded language strings right now.  The
only reasons we're going into the code before release are to fix
major bugs.  Minor bugs and feature enhancements have to wait right
now.

I or one of the other developers will be glad to look into this once
we release.

I assume you're talking about switching to the Terraserver topo
maps, right?

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin