[Xastir] I have broken XASTIR

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Dec 9 11:41:29 EST 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Andrew Rich wrote:

> What have I done ? I accidentally enabled all maps, and had to close
> down XASTIR cause my pc started to melt.

Not sure what you did.  You might have gotten some file corruption
in Windows, either in the executable or in the config file.

You can delete the ~/.xastir/config/selected_maps.sys file, then go
back and do the make install process again to make sure your
executable is ok.

If it still messes up, you can waste your
~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file and start it up.  It'll create a
blank file.  There might be some backup config files there as well
that you can copy over so you don't lose much config information.