[Xastir] APRS with non APRS equiped stations ?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Thu Dec 16 17:04:43 EST 2004

I have expanded the script a bit. It now has:
1. Some commands that you can enter in while it is running (like ls to list
stations, ll to list locations, sign to create signpost objects, reload to
reload the location and station dat files);
2. Command line arguments for things like callsign, callpass, location.dat and
stations.dat filenames, etc.;
3. Station aliases; and
4. Speed entered in MPH and converted to knots.

And I have a short write-up about it too. It is on my web server at
http://mckeehan.homeip.net/amateurradio/APRS/aprstracker.htm

Now to figure out how to remember the station's last position and calculate
speed and direction based on the last position, current position and next
position.