[Xastir] findy trails

soldering fun xastir at pblx.net
Wed Jun 9 02:39:19 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I love xastir. Although I have fun soldering, I may have
not done a great job since my TinyTrak3 is the first
soldering i've done in a long time.

It's really strange: my findy trails don't show up on xastir,
but I have a data history on findu.com.  I had this problem
last week then it got better (I think I reflashed the config).
Findy trails show up for other users.

My question is, what would cause findy data to show on findu.com
but not xastir?  Here is a link to my find u history:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=N4YLC
-1&length=48&start=48&time=1

and no bad data is listed in errorlist.cgi.

I really appreciate any suggestions.. I am stumped.  Does xastir
pull this data from findu on the web or via telnet? I haven't had time
to read thru the src as of yet.

thanks!
john