[Xastir] open several windows ?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Nov 22 15:02:14 EST 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 ph.ttv at free.fr wrote:

> 1/ to use many xastir : I have anderstood.
>
> 2/ my problem is to open windows automaticcaly (snapshot with import)
>    by example :
>    User 1 : xastir with window "Bulletins"
>    User 2 : xastir with window "Message traffic"
>    User 3 : xastir with window "last stations " ...
>
>    why automaticcaly ? ... to prevent power cut ...

Ah.  Usually people are wanting to open multiple map windows, so I
thought you were asking about that.

As far as I know, there are no automatic methods to open up the
various dialogs you're talking about.

It's possible that you could automate it by sending keystrokes to
the application by using some other application, but I've never
tried that.