[Xastir] cross port digipeat

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Mon Feb 14 10:33:17 EST 2005

I use aprsdigi for this.  I tend to think of xastir as a user interface, not an
infrastructure component.  aprsdigi on the other hand has no user interface
whatsoever (those who use it know what I mean:-)

On WB2ZII 147.06 we have a split of the voter audio going to a sound card on a
PC.  The 2nd sound car goes to the 144.39 radio.  Aprsdigi gateways the traffic
from the voice repeater input as well as doing the usual WIDE-N TRACE-N, etc.
stuff on the 144.39 side.  I've also got aprsd running on the same box and use
it for access from within the County intranet with various apps like UIview.

aprsdigi.sourceforge.net

73
/a