[Xastir] I did something stupid?

ac7yy ac7yy at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 20:43:42 EDT 2007

I shutdown xastir in error and now when I restart xastir it starts
brings up a partial map I was running then stops .....

I am running Ubuntu 7.04
This is the error I am getting:

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0xd9f1a)!
X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  225 ()
  Minor opcode of failed request:  0
  Serial number of failed request:  892699
ac7yy at ac7yy-Maindesktop:~/src/XASTIR/xastir$

Sure would appreciate help fixing what I messed up.

Kim - AC7YY