[Xastir] compilation on Deli Linux ... solved

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 22 15:20:54 EDT 2007

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, Niall Parker wrote:

> It turns out a precprocessor test for LSB wasn't working in x_spider.c,
> it linked and runs OK once I removed all references to __progname and
> __progname_full.
>
> Not sure if it is the right fix but at least it runs now and I can move
> on to the next problem (building in all the nice interface stuff :)

Glad you figured it out.  I haven't had a chance yet to work on it
in detail...  Having too much fun with Java classpaths at the
moment.

Commenting out the stuff you did shouldn't really affect anything.
I added that into the code so that I could change the name of some
of the processes as they appear in PS listings.  Useful for
debugging.  Each process runs fine with the default naming too.  ;-)