[Xastir] WXSVR dead?

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 10 12:57:43 EDT 2008

Hmmm.... 300/1575.42/4*39.25 = 1.86 inches.

Tree leaves make for great 1/4 wl. absorbent devices.....

LOTS and LOTS of waypoints in clear areas. The tracks just are for
approximation.

No DGPS or post-processing here, just WAAS and a bit of hope thrown in.
This project is to redo a campground map for Boy Scouts, so I don't need
sub-meter accuracy here, just something reasonable.

Now to lunch with the XYL,

Richard, N6NKO