[Xastir] KISS setup help

John Ronan jpronans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 03:40:48 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

TNC7 is configured via s selector switch at the front. AFTER
configuring what the switch positions mean in software beforehand, I
don't remember the default setttings, but mine speaks KISS now unless
being configured.

Also, I'd never really seen a good explanation of the KPC3+ problems
before. The power cycle issue explains something I'd been struggling
with trying to make a digi with a WRT54G and KPC3+

Is it all firmware versions of the KPC3+ (Including the latest) and
is the 9612+ afflicted with the same problems?

Thanks
de John
EI7IG