[Xastir] A good time for APRS at 9600?

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:12:13 EST 2011

Rosston did not but does now.  W5NGU-3 always did. Both have been checked
with minor corrections.  All NGU-3 needed was the BLT corrected for S
instead of F.  Rosston needed the icon change to reflect TxN-N correction.
Bob snuck in an update to his KPC3 config data on me around August 11th
2011.  I am not even sure exactly what changed.

This has gotten way off topic for the group and I am partially to blame so
I will respond to posts about digipeater config off the list.