[Xastir] Using GeoPDF maps experience

ZPO geekdownrange at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:48:10 EST 2015

I've figured out how to pull down a list of all the maps in a given state
as a CSV file. I've trimmed the CSV file down to just the download link and
have wget using it as an input file to download all the 7.5 minute maps for
my state.

The only issue is that the filenames are "download?item_id=5992569"
(example) based on actual download link rather than the more friendly name
of the map. While I could redo things a bit to run an individual wget for
each file using the friendlier map name as the output filename, has anyone
else gone down this road before and found a clean and elegant way to work
around this?

73-KY9K/Brian

--
Society is, always has been, and always will be a structure for the