[Xastir] Ok, who's gating the ADS stuff to the Internet?

davidf4 davidf4 at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 2 19:41:12 EST 2016

The ADS stuff (or perhaps the object code) also needs a "time since
heard/tx'ed" function so if it is being Tx'ed, it cancels the object if it
hasn't been heard in 10-15 min...that should then remove the trail and clean
up the display a little also...rather than waiting for the standard fade out
and then disappear code...