[Xastir] Query on symbol ghosting

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:45:13 EST 2016

Never mind. There's a menu option called: "Include Expired Data" which
makes expired data pop up again if people want to see it, so I'll just make
the callsigns and other bits attached to symbols go away when the symbol
ghosts if that option is not enabled. Keeps the screen uncluttered.

--
Curt, WE7U
http://wetnet.net/~we7u