[Xastir] rocket thread-jack (was: ADS-B (planes))

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 12 19:36:29 EST 2016

Hi Jason,
Why do the hardware exercise since the EggFinder receiver bonds to any laptopand your script does the chores nicely?  If one does APRS at the tracker would haveto have an APRS receiver on the 900Mhz ISM band.With the multiple X-bee trackers can you track with one receiver and what would
you use to get an APRS receiver on the ISM band.Kurt KC9LDH