[Xastir] Undoing get-maptools

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:15:16 EDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Eric Christensen <eric at christensenplace.us>
wrote:

> On 03/16/2016 12:09 PM, Lee Bengston wrote:
> > On Mar 16, 2016 11:56 AM, "Eric Christensen" <eric at christensenplace.us>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> I was using the packaged version in Debian...  uninstalled that and
> >> decided to go with the development version (from source).  Now I've lost
> >> ImageMagick capabilities.  *sigh*
> >>
> >> I continue to work...
> >
> > Is your configuration file in the hidden ~/.xastir directory still
> pointing
> > to things in /usr instead of /usr/local (left over from the packaged
> > version)?
> >
> > Lee - K5DAT
>
> No, I did catch that problem and removed (renamed) it so it wouldn't be
> point to the old system files.  I think I'm just missing a package
> somewhere.

​
Assuming for now you're using Debian Jessie, there is not a specific
Installation note in the Wiki for that version, but I did write a script to
automate the installation (from source).  You could either try the script
or just look at what it downloads to see the dependent packages.

http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/xastir.html

Lee - K5DAT