[Xastir] Server slow

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:38:45 EDT 2016

The funny part is, a Pi with a USB drive would be faster and more reliable
than what I am using now, especially a Pi-3.

With Comcast home internet I could try running a server myself, but they
would probably close down ports on me periodically. Does anyone know that
has tried such?

--
Curt, WE7U
http://wetnet.net/~we7u