[Xastir] Server slow

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:38:22 EDT 2016

​At one time Javier, K4JH, had offered to host the Xastir.org site (see
below).  That was about 2.5 years ago, so I'm not sure if the offer still
stands.​

Lee - K5DAT
Javier Henderson javier at kjsl.org via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> tapr.org
8/22/13
to TAPR
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Keith VE7GDH <ve7gdh at rac.ca> wrote:

> Kevin K1KWP wrote...
>
> it seems like the xastir.org web site (and the wiki, and the mail
>> lists, and....) have been down at least the last 2 days (when I
>> noticed). does anyone know what is going on?
>>

> It does appear to be down. I can't ping astir.org or 153.16.26.194,
> but I can ping their DNS servers. Google last successfully indexed
> it on Aug 12 2013.

I offer again to host this... at a commercial datacenter, with excellent
connectivity for both IPv4 and IPv6...

73,
-jav k4jh

​