[Xastir] tactical call signs

Jerry Wetherholt mrfixit2003_975 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:10:05 EDT 2016

thanks for info on aprsisce but i have had issues getting mine to work. it kinda got pushed back to back burner with the xastir units i have running. the possiblity of windows based aprs is intriguing but xastir has been for the most part robust. if i could get my aprsisce to work i might use it in future.

jerry
kf5aok