[Xastir] Vehicle Android Computer

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 19:02:16 PDT 2019

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 7:50 PM David Flood <davidf4 at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Hello Ed,
>
> I don't think that anyone has packaged and submitted Xastir to the Google
> App Store.
>
> The only Android APRS app I'm aware of is APRSDroid.  I use it in Internet
> mode on my phone occasionally but don't know if it will connect to a radio
> or not.

Fyi, for Android, there's also APRSISMO.  It supports connections to either
bluetooth enabled radios (with built-in TNC's) or other TNC's or radios
with integrated TNC's via bluetooth to serial adapters.

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net/APRSISMO/*

I believe TestHost.apk is the latest development version, which can be
found in that directory.

Lee - K5DAT